Trade Window Cleaning Links

Hey there! We share links but I was curious about something…I notice you have links to all of the areas you service. Does that somehow boost your search optimization?

Yes and No.

I have a separate page for Escondido which will help if someone types in “Escondido window cleaning”, but Escondido is in North County. Most people will just type North County rather than Escondido.
I could very easily do a few little tricks to make myself come up #1 for “The greatest, most sexy window cleaner who ever lived, in all of San Diego County”
but if nobody types that in, whats the point, ya know?

Im understanding a little bit. So if I were to that, would I want to type it in on my website AND add links to those cities? And how does this differ from using google add words? I pay up to a certain amount on google ad-word. I puts me close to 1st on the local business section.

Adding links to separate pages for each city can’t hurt. How much it helps you will really depend on your competitors SEO strategies, and what your customers type into google.
With adwords you are paying for clicks, and your site comes up in the sponsored links section of the google search results page.

To come up organically in google, takes a lot of time and work if you do it yourself. You could also pay an experienced Search Engine Optimizer big bucks to do it for you. But the organic listings is where you want to be, thats where most people will click. Plus once you are up there, it’s free. No more paying google for clicks.

Thats about as deep as I am willing to go in a public forum (who knows how many competitors are lurking on here)
If you (or anyone really) has anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Done my friend.:wink:

Hey thanks for the info.

This is great guys! I almost have my new site done! Even though my current site is crap, have no fear the new should be up soon. Till then I am adding everyone that puts up their site on this post. thanks again

I am adding a “links” page on my site as well, would you please add mine to yours, and I will do the same for you. http://www.ewindowwashing.com/

I will put you up on mine today.

Thank you. I am gonna make the new pages today, you will be up on mine by tonight.

yours is now on my site

Elite… I have you linked.

Anyone else want to link up just let me know.

I’ll add it tonite!

You are on mine. hopefully it will launch in a day or so. I’ve been lazy getting the new site done.

Hi all I want to trade links.
I have a link page to put you on.
Hi ranked 125,000 alexa in USA.
Let me know if u add and I will add.
I am webmaster and seo manager and owner of business.
Thank You.
Jay

I would love to swap links. Let me know please.

I’m interested in link exchange to. I run a carpet cleaning in las vegas company but am ranked on the first page of google. Please feel free to email me if you want to exchange: [email protected]

I don’t wanna burst your bubble guys, but this form of seo is dead.

Not entirely true. Google in fact looks much more closely to links coming from related themed sites. Blasting your link to random link farms or other unrelated websites is pointless now. Links coming from similar types of sites are still helpful.

True that links from relevant sites are among the best, but reciprocal links are garbage. Two way links are pointless and a waste of time and internet space.

Tapatalking