WFP accessories

Have never used a soap dispenser or shut off valve for Windows

1 Like

swivel, could not go back to not having one for residential.

5 Likes

+1 for that Ken. I use CB’s, Tecbuk and the Wag Jetstream and all are fitted with swivel/pivot necks… an essential accessory for me.

3 Likes

VW- looks like yall are updating the video? Could you explain what you do though in the meantime? I’m curious.

This is my inline shutoff valve.

I also have a Y valve on the discharge side of the DI tank. Haven’t had two people on a WFP job yet but it would save time if I had someone using the Reach it A for the ground story and using a WFP brush for the screens.

2 Likes

Actually i was hoping for an updated video too. I’m just getting ready to get into wfp myself. Apparently @luke3636 will be making a video of a perfected method.

1 Like

Hey luke. Just wondering if there was any update I may have missed. Thanks for your extra work.

He’s got a sweet new video out. Watch it immediately! (And subscribe)

2 Likes

I think 40’ is a little much for resi. If you want 40’ because your going after commercial also. I would get a 17’ or something smaller too. I use a 30’ , an a 10’ pole
30 never came up short yet for resi.

3 Likes

Agreed :+1:

4 Likes

Do they make a quick loq with regular fittings? I’m only seeing the square ones.

1 Like

Sorry I’m coming to this discussion late. Did you decide on what pole you’re going with @WVWindowWashing? Btw definitely invest in the shut off valve.

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting the Xero pure system with Xero Ultimate pole.

3 Likes

quick loq is square. if it’s not square it’s not quick loq. you can buy cones that are quick loq or make you own fittings so your tools are adpted to go right on the quik loq as per @HE_MAN

1 Like

Is there a quick loq alternative that is made to fit standard tools?

here is quick loq cone adapter i mentioned but i’m not sure what you mean by a quick loq alternative.
http://shop.cfsupplies.ca/QuicK-LoQ-Taper-Adapter-Use-Traditional-Tools-QuicK-LoQ-Taper-Adapter-Use-Tr.htm?categoryId=-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXHGx6kJeIM

1 Like

If you click on playlist that is at the end of this video.
Will show you all the different ways we have done DIY quick locks on poles, angle adapters and few more.

1 Like

I had in mind something that does whatever the quick loq does but that isn’t quick loq and thus fits normal tools not square ones.

I guess the real problem right now is i don’t know what any of this stuff is or what it does so i don’t really know what to ask. I’m basically blind for now. I’m trying to be as completely prepared as possible right out of the gate, but I’ll probably just need to get started with the basics and build from there as i begin to understand the process and what my needs end up being.

At this point i also don’t have time to try to engineer something. I just want to buy what i need, hook it up, and get to work.

1 Like

Having done traditional for about 15 years, I bought my first wfp this past winter. I had used others, but never owned one. I can’t speak with as much experience about various models as others, but I can tell you what I have learned with mine.

I went with the Gardiner SLX 35. Additionally I bought the quik lock swivel gooseneck as well as the extra rubber cap for the 3 pole. This allows me to use just the 3 poles for most applications but still being equipped for taller needs. I also have found that you can replace the gooseneck with an ettore pole tip thus using traditional tools if necessary. This has eliminated me carrying any poles over 12’ long besides the wfp.

So far, I have been very pleased. I feel it’s better to buy as long of a wfp as you can (within reason, of course), then use the lengths needed. Better to have extra length in the truck than to end up a length or two short.

Just my two cents. Good luck with your decision.

Rich

4 Likes

Can you tell us or link us which Ettore pole tip fits into Gardiner SLX? I have a SLX 22, and I’ve been wanting to see if I can use traditional tools with this. Thank you!