What is your Residential Screen Cleaning Process?

So you have had issues with the screen washer not cleaning screens properly?

Ok finally got a video of us cleaning screens

Now a few things…
My tech was moving slower than normal and did a little extra scrubbing cause I was standing there filming…
Normally my guys can knock off 20 screens in 5 minutes easy

You only scrub one side of each screen?

Depending on the customer yes… If its a repeat customer and the screens are not in bad shape yes.
If its a first time clean and/or they have cob webs and other debris on them then we hit both sides.
We also double check the screens as we are replacing them and touch them up if needed.
We also train our guys to place the screens with the exterior side facing them on the easel.

1 Like

Same here.

This showed up on my doorstep today. Works great on my screens, can’t wait to introduce it to my other tools. :slight_smile:

I dont think you were over heat earlier today, you were just excited to get to your new toy!

Somebody was home and gave you the heads up.

1 Like

LOL…I didn’t expect it until the end of the day. Whew, rough morning though. Glad to have that job done! It sucked!

Happy you got it done! Hydrate a lot tonight my friend.

1 Like

Gobbled down some water this afternoon and evening. Have an ice cold pale ale now. :wink:

Is water only introduced to the bristles from one side of the unit?

Thanks for the explanation. I’m not sure I see the value in purchasing one if they are that easy to build AND you have time.

As with many things, why build a DIY model when a quality is available? This unit is very sturdy, but if you are not running into many screens at all just scrub by hand.
As an add on or enhancement to window cleaning service by putting on a “sort of show” with it you can set yourself apart from others. All in how you look at it and how you demonstrate your service from start to finish.

1 Like

Like to add if the screens are real “dirty” rinse them first and after scrubbing rinse the again.

1 Like

I’m still a Wal-Mart shopper. 800 bucks is out of my range art the present time. I also don’t have steady residential work of any quantity. Ill stick to scrubbing by hand. But i still wouldn’t pay 800 for that thing. I can weld and i can drill into copper pipe. Why spend?

1 Like

$800???
$375 + FREE shipping. I saved for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could see that, I swear I saw someone say 800 bucks for that thing. That’s what i was saying I’ll build mine and one for you for way less than 800. Now, i still won’t buy one. Lol

2 Likes

Yea I was wondering what the ding dong daddy you were talking about!

I plan on making it a very visible feature of my service. As much for the home owner as for the neighbors and anyone else who drives by.

1 Like