What your vehicles setup?

Cool idea, Chad!

Question. How many gallons is your tank?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Nice chad! How do you like the reels? Stupid question kind of know what the answer is going to be :slight_smile:

Btw you can put that blue In the garage :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

It’s a 100 gal tank a little bigger than I was planing. But it’s what I ended up with.

Mike I honestly haven’t gotten to use them yet. But I know there going to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

here is my van setup

2 Likes

Chad did you bolt the reels in through the floor ?

What type of liner is that on the floor ?

Yeah I bolted them in, that was a pain let me tell you. It’s just a cheep foam pad from harbor freight. I did a do it yourself bed liner in the whole inside of the bottom of my van. Trying to waterproof things.

Ok I have just about finished. I think I will add a double di tank setup for occasions that I might run out of water or battery dies. Not sure if that will happen. But it’s always good to be prepared. I will just fill the tank at home with my wash it pro.

1 Like

Those all look great…

is that about a 25 gallon tank for DI water?

100 liters pretty much 25 gallons.

Glad I finally have something to add to this thread! It’s a work in progress but you know how that goes.

I like your idea of how to hold your Werner ladder up. Ladders are always hard to keep in place.

That extra pair of shoes is KEY… I roll with extra shoes, shirt, and socks… Just in case.

1 Like

Little by little step by step you get there.

1 Like

2 Likes

my setup is out of the trunk of my Toyota Camry and I strap the ladders to the roof of the car…It saves me plenty of gas moey and lowers my prices a lil for my customers

I’m not knocking your Camry , but your using a Camry so you can save your customers money.

if i was a customer and you showed up in a car i think i would send you packing. you have to look as good as your is.

Very TIGHT setup @Magestic66 !
I’m diggin on the sweet shelving rack you put in the van!

1 Like

Could you fit all your equipment in this little bad boy? Saw this in Barcelona yesterday.

1 Like