What your vehicles setup?

Or this funny thing…

1 Like

Man !! Some people think the Nissan is ugly. That is one ugly vehicle,

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Slap some new paint and wheels on that thing. Then it would look interesting enough to generate calls

Eric

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve seen some for sale for peanuts and apparently they’ll go for a long time.

Find a fancy fitting grille at a salvage yard that can be retro-fitted, a new bumper, some jazzy wheels, and a cool wrap, will catch every ones eye with that tub.

Here is my setup. I live in an apartment building so I have to load and unload the bed.

I’m working on getting my logo, phone, and website on the truck soon.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

1 Like

that’s not the reason that’s just one of the percs is what I was meaning basically…I have enough space to go all types of services believe it or not…lol

show you think when I show up to do the quotes I got the ladders on top???lol…I don’t want judge mental customers really anyway but haven’t had any issues

and why don’t u actually get a photo for your profile and a signature first then get @ me k homie…Lmfao

I had a Camry when I first started cleaning windows. 1994 Camry. I hated the fact that I was using it to work out of, But if I wanted a job I had to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Don’t know what my photo and signature have to do with anything “homie”

What happens when you need to bring 32ft or 40ft ladder with you “homie”?

If you came to my house with ladders strapped to your car I would thank, here comes a “homie” to clean my house. You feel me “homie”. it is my opinion that it dose not look very professional “homie”

Eric or “homie” “lmfao”

Nice truck! I want to get a new one, but just bought a home. So my 07 Honda Ridgeline will have to do.

For the first two and a half years of having my biz, we lived in condos. It really sucks; having to do all that loading, unloading, and/or drive over to the storage unit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

My 2007 Honda Ridgeline. Its small but gets the job done. I love being able to put my buckets, tool bag, and tool belt in the “trunk.”

1 Like

i bought a 2002 ram cargo van so i don’t have to load and unload everyday. sounds like no fun after working in the tx heat all day

Eric

1 Like

I wish I could get away with using that amount of equipment, every time I try to “simplify” what I use I feel unprepared.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

This is just what I normally use. Here’s the rest.

I am able to strap a 32 footer, 24, 20 and a 6 all at once …no need for a 40…The whole profile and signature situation tho was basically meaning none of your opinions mean nothing to me or have any creditability. Im her to use this site for real business reasons your here to hate and try and bring people down…It basically shows how serious you are about this page …havin no profile and no signature I think it was a valid point homie…you know that one was comin…lol

this is becoming silly you are welcome to feel how you feel and express any opinion you want. some people may like it some may not. no need to get offended or take it personally. i dont take what you say personally since i dont know you.

Eric

Where can I find those small 2 feet? Step ladders? I have looked all over.

I run into a lot of homes that have their windows a bit taller than other homes and those small ladders would make life easier for me

Best regards,

Zacch Boyes
Z’s Window Cleaning

those would be very helpful

Eric