What's that in your ear?

I like 80’s duran duran"come undone" and rapp music about getting my money when i’m arguing with my girlfriend lol. Sometimes man! Proud to be a window cleaner and proud of my creation​:+1::facepunch::blush:

Duran Duran had some good music. They were huge …probably one of the top new wave bands ever.
I like a lot of the stuff that came out of that 70-80s new wave era

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

:+1:very happy to have met you guys this world belongs to us.

Another song i love to here is U2 “In the name of love” my personal favorite.

Man, this guy makes me want to dust off my classical guitar and take up practicing again

And for some reason I’m really digging this. Maybe it’s just Angus doing his thing that makes it coool

That was…

Larry David: A Pretty Good Tribute - YouTube

I forgot about this album. Holy cow, now I got to go dust off my itunes account and get me some Alice! Hey Stupid is definitely one of my top 10 favorite albums but I totally forgot about Poison.

This one caught me by surprise.

Woah

Creed

jimmyswcs

//youtu.be/o3T7-VbfYLU

@ the Gym an this is in my ear Core - Stone Temple Pilots - Full Album - YouTube

I remember buying this tape winter 93
On the way up to Vermont for a ski trip we listened to it the whole way up an the whole way back. Couldn’t get enough.
Great album all the way through

I spent waaay to much time at a nightclub/bar here in Pontiac, Mi…
Judging by the time you mention [MENTION=7269]Majestic66[/MENTION] it sounds about right.

STP was playing locally and I was allowed/invited to the pre party.
Scott was walking around with a megaphone, and I thought he was a dupe. :confused:

Until a couple hours later, and I saw what it was for.
“I AM, smelling like a rose…”

Yeah, pretty much put me in my place.

• he’s on stage.
  • I’m not.