What's that in your ear?

I was at the show in 1993 were he smashed a guy in the head with a guitar, for throwing a shoe at the stage. Weiland was like “who threw that?” The crowd around the guy parted and he said “get him up here” he was body surfed to the front and Weiland jumped down of the stage into the little security pit and hit him in the head with a guitar got back on the stage and the show went on. He got arrested that night or the next day.

This space for rent!

As I started to read, it reminded me of Axl or Sebastian Bach…

But I’m actually pretty cool with the events.
Don’t throw shit, they are doing their job, giving us some enjoyment.

Good for the local crowd for realizing that, shipping up, and letting his ass get straightened out.

And “On with the show.”

Yes a lot of stuff had been thrown earlier, and the sneaker almost hit someone in the band. It was pretty incredible how fast it happened.

This space for rent!

I was at a DLR show. Back when he was doing the club scene prob 97. Someone throw a beer bottle on stage. Not sure if it hit him don’t remember, but he stopped the show I was up top near the bar ( of course :slight_smile: ). He says who his the piece of shit who throw this up here the people in the front ratting him out like Dave was the mafia. Dave was like get that F-ing asswhole out of here. The bouncers came an what look like to me grabbed him an an it looked like they had him by all fours probuly threw him out that way . Loll.
That was one loud concert though I really didn’t enjoy it. To loud. , but after like 6 beers a few shots it was all good. Ha!!!
Diamond Dave what a whack job, but for some reason I was all about it.
I herd they sounded real good this past summer. They sounded like shit on Jimmy Kimmel an he acted like a real tool .

Jimmy Kimmel
Van Halen Jimmy Kimmel 2015 - YouTube

Jones beach 2015 I would of went but listing on Kimmel turned me off
Van Halen Live Nikon Theater at Jones Beach. 8/15/15 ENTIRE SHOW - YouTube

Big difference from Kimmel
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

I loved DLR but man, it’s rough seeing your teenage bands get old…

I live 15 minutes away from Jones beach my whole life . I bought a house in the town I grew in . I’m stuck here . Somebody help me :weary:.
Ya it does suck seeing your teenage bands getting old as does me. .

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Oh man, this esse is loco. It broke my brain, but I like it.

You got Zepplin in my Sabbath! But it’s Sabbath in my Zepplin!

A whole lot of war pigs

The Ac/Dc. Bee Gees thing was off the charts. Even though these are two of my favorite bands. it was aight!!!

Got my tickets for the final tour. Feb 6th. MSG

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Jimi hendrix “along the watch tower”

jimmyswcs

This kid is like 20 years old and worth a bajillion dollars.

Greatest cover video ever!