What's that in your ear?

Hahaa i was born in 83. I listen to some old/new school rap and hip hop, 80s freestyle, once in a blue some green day, sublime etc. i was never really into rock n roll that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I love LOVE when drummers sing lead.
Peter Hoorelbek is pretty badass.

I didn’t even know the members names, but they sure knew how to rock. Never get sick of the 21 minute version of Get Ready. Probably have it memorized.

I only know the one, so don’t feel bad.

• I just have a thing for drummers who sing.
    (there’s not too many)

It’s one thing to walk and chew gum, quite another to play a beat with different hands (and feet,) keep in tune while singing over it.
In a totally different tempo.

It’s crazy to me… :eek:

Nice physical graffiti!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

I’m finding that youtube is possibly the greatest repository of lost music. I was thinking of a song the other day and here it is! I actually have that album but I don’t remember this song being on there, I’d better dig it out and rerip it.

Su su Sudio!

80s MTV Remember just sitting home an watching MTV. When it first came out it was like must watch tv.
MTV Original Broadcast 8/1/1981 - YouTube
Buggles - Video killed the radio star 1979 - YouTube
Adam Ant - Goody two Shoes 1982 - YouTube

Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut - YouTube

J. Geils Band - Centerfold - YouTube

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again - YouTube

Van Halen - Panama - YouTube

Sorry you youngsters won’t remember @mdcleaningsolutions.
Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

I’ll send $10 bucks paypal to anyone who can honestly say
they watched the full length, and can’t at least admit “ok, that was kind of cool.”

I’m a skeptic of new bands/artists, but I know what feels good. :slight_smile:

“It’s a beautiful night, looking for something dumb to do…”

It’s a beautiful night…

This old guy has to chime in.

Jersey Boys performs on the ITV Stage in Covent Garden at the Olivier Awards 2015 with MasterCard - YouTube

Best Regards
Boston Mike

“A slow window cleaner is a poor window cleaner.” Joel Andrews

Let me do this song some justice … Good grief Mike :slight_smile:
Btw thanks fir going back a few generations makes me feel better ,
Four Seasons Sherry Original Stereo - YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

That particular video was cool, but man, I can’t stand that guy.

Mike: I have to agree. Trying to match the vocal talent that the Four Seasons brought to the table is kinda like trying to match Sinatra or Elvis’ talent. They’re in the hall of fame for a reason. I guess I posted the Jersey Boys instead because they’re…well…more fun to watch. :sunglasses:

Best Regards
Boston Mike

“A slow window cleaner is a poor window cleaner.” Joel Andrews

A playlist I made years ago for a friend of mine. A little bit of everything, but off of most peoples radar.

[MENTION=441]BostonMike[/MENTION] what do you think of Megan Trainer? She’s got a little doo whop thing going on with her sound.

Im mostly all about rock. Grew up listening to 70s rock. Hated the 80s hair bands with a passion, my entire life. Then got into grunge. Till I heard about Sublime. Sublime is what the inside of my head sounds like all of the time. I have two playlists on Pandora that I stick to, 70s rock and Dirty heads radio. Dirty Heads gets the most play.

My kids in a band and they play the heavy stuff, I honestly like a lot of it. Stuff like Chelsea Grin and Suicide Silence. I’m no stranger to a pit.