What's that in your ear?

You guys are makin me feel wicked young

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts
Home
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Jared: I checked Meghan Trainor out on YouTube and she’s got Talent. Good stuff!

Best Regards
Boston Mike

“A slow window cleaner is a poor window cleaner.” Joel Andrews

Probably my favorite band of all time. Next to Van Halen. I saw VH 5 times to young to see Zeppelin , feels good to say that :).
If they ever tour I will drop The cash , an go see them for sure , but Plant is being an idiot so it will never happen.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

It’s 1:30 am. I can’t sleep an I had to go hit that link. I thought I turned my vol down. Lol now my wife is pissed at me. Oops!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

[FONT=monospace]I realized the other day I have gone through 4 phases of music in my life.
[/FONT]
80s[FONT=monospace] as a little kid - Hair bands[/FONT]
90s[FONT=monospace] as a teenager - punk stuff[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace]2000s - rap[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace]2010 and on I kinda gave up on music and just listened to audiobooks and podcasts.
[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace]But I checked out the Apple music service on a free 3-month trial last month and it completely blew me away. How amazing is it that you can listen exactly what you want at any time for only$10 a month. It’s pretty wild they have everything.
[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace]So now I’m back to music. Really crappy music… But its exactly what I want to hear :slight_smile:

[/FONT][FONT=monospace][video=youtube_share;0GuTh2_hQjk]The Queers- Love Songs For The Retarded [1993] Full Album - YouTube

Sounds like you could hire them for customer support!

I had a friend that put some Modest Mouse on a mix tape 11 years ago, and I’d never heard of them before that. She started listening to them in high school in the 90s, though. I haven’t heard their new stuff, though.

I’m always listening to stuff, but these 3 are constants:

Dispatch–Their music changed me.

RX Bandits–put on the album “And the Battle Begun” and listen to it straight through. Amazing. Or if you want just one or two songs, listen to last year’s “Ruby Cumulous” and “Meow, Meow Space Tiger”.

Chad Stokes–Solo former member of Dispatch. I feel like his music has grown up right along with me.

I really like Thievery Corporation on beautiful autumn days. Just turn it up, relax, and enjoy the weather.

I can’t listen to classic rock anymore. Growing up in the Midwest so completely burned me out on it. However, Pearl Jam was my favorite band 15 years ago. If anyone else is into them, get the app “PJ Stat Tracker” and you can stream PJ radio. It’s like everything they’ve ever recorded (studio, live, rarities) on shuffle 24/7. I periodically get a PJ fix that way.

Archive.org has tons of bootlegs you can stream. Listen to a Michael Franti & Spearhead show from the mid-00s if you want to feel positive.

Lots of podcasts:

I LOVE :
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
Freakonomics
Planet Money

If the STL Cardinals have a day game, I’ll listen to that.

I’ve also been listening to the “Great Lecture” series about US History.

I’ve slowly been recording myself reading an Anatomy & Physiology textbook so that I can listen to it later.

I listen to Bible-based stuff a few times a month.

Etc, etc…

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

[MENTION=6064]TJGibson8[/MENTION] Interesting list. Checked it out on youtube, not really my cuppa but Stokes has some skills. Thievery Corp would be some good chill tunes.

I love this performance. Reggie has some skills and it’s amazing what you can do with a loop back machine and basic beat box. He uses his voice (beat box style) to lay down multiple tracks and loops them through his machine.

Keep the music coming cuz I’m looking for some new stuff to listen to. I was a huge fan of Orbital Grooves radio (techno) back in the day and downloaded a ton of dj mixes but I was searching this morning for some freshness I just found Above and Beyond Group Therapy - I’m digging it. It’s mainly trance but I’ve been doing a lot of coding lately so it’s what I’m jonesin for.

[video=youtube_share;SaUN0QHOkHk]Above & Beyond Live At EDC Las Vegas 2015 (Full HD Set) - YouTube

They just played with Screaching Weasel in Boston a few weeks ago, it was a rad show

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts
Home

Fabulosos Cadillacs - Vasos VacÃ*os (Disco Completo) - YouTube

80’s and 90’s Spanish rock