Who has the best Window Cleaning Website you have ever seen?

Alright. We have all scoured the internet looking at our competitions websites, our collegues and the lot. Which Window Cleaning website is the best you have seen?

My top 3 are listed in my signature lol

Actually, the first one is brand new, and I love the look. The 2nd and 3rd one are my workhorses but look like a$$, so Im working on fixing that

I can’t tell you because somehow I recently deleted an entire folder of my favorites that was just wc websites to draw ideas from. #bummed

www.hamiltonwindowcleaning.com is my favorite.

That link is from memory, hope it works.

It’s a gem from [MENTION=112]panelessperfection[/MENTION]. Actually my favorite he’s done.

www.gleamteam.com :smiley:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a good example of selling oneself and personal connection for sure

you have a clean looking site Larry, not overcrowded with widgets and all that either

I had a file too that kept getting bigger, when I checked it for inspiration later on down the road most of the links didn’t work anyway!

what’supwitdat

WHat are you interested in most?

design?
layout?
features?
new ideas?
marketing examples?
Pictures?
writing?

Seems one can be liked over another for one thing but not another

That is a very neat looking site Larry. Well put together. I love it.

Check your signature link… it’s combined with windowcleaningreasource’s link.

I think the important item or items that you like most is what is matters. I may have a completely different opinion.

my favorite overall sites for inspiration have been non-wc ones that are seemingly stellar examples of modern web marketing with many facets working in unison.

trying to distill it all out for adaptation for a wc site is a challenge for sure (but fun)

That is a really cool sight. Very simple, clean, and professional.

I think the great high quality photos are important as well. Very well designed site.

my favorite is allcountywindowcleaning.com

Interesting.

Why do you like that one so much?

As has been stated here… Cool, simple, clean, professional, high quality photos. Does a great job subtly building trust. Rounded rectangles. Lots of white space is easy on the eyes.

I used this site as the inspiration for the new site I’m working on.

Cool.

I like your logo, best so far that i seen as far as window cleaners logos.