Who has the best Window Cleaning Website you have ever seen?

I think the best websites are gonna be the ones that a normal person finds most easiest and appealing to use.

when I look at a wc website Im looking at it with the eyes of a professional window cleaner and am noticing different things compared to what a normal person would notice. so we would not be good judges of rating websites, maybe from an aesthetic view.

one thing I noticed as Im out in the field speaking to customers is that they have three main things on their mind when searching for a window cleaner.

1. how much will it cost
  2. what do his previous customers say about him
  3. what level of cleaning will he doā€¦clean tracks, sills, frames etcā€¦

so on my website I make sure the top three items are all easy to find on the homepage.
all the other technical stuff like what type of cleaning methods I use or what type of certifications/awards (BBB, nationally recognized etcā€¦) are secondary information that is not emphasized on my website but can be found if you look hard enough. lol

Michael Mole is right. That is a very impressive website - hamiltonwindowcleaning.com Very well put together. Gives you a real connection with him and his company.

Their logo looks familiarā€¦

Recognize this page?

That wasnā€™t the one I was thinking ofā€¦ it was this one. NJ Window Cleaning, Window Cleaning New Jersey, Gutter Cleaning NJ, Power Wahing New Jersey, Window Cleaning, Window Was - Home

Kevin designed all of them, I believeā€¦he licensed them to the others.

Thank you, I appreciate that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who did your logo? It is pretty sweet.

A friend of ours. It went through a few drafts before we settled on the final version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.windowcleaning.com/minneapolis

:wink:

Just ran across this site while searching for some storefront cleaning pics (havenā€™t taken any myself, yet):
Vindo - the storefront window cleaning people

I like the look of the site, the brevity of their domain name, and from a marketing standpoint, I like their focus on only one service.

1 Like

Yup, basically.

I actually paid to have it designed several years ago, and then licensed it to the companies mentioned, as well as many others.

I have the best website in progressā€¦lol

Nice site - you need an apostrophe in havenā€™t at the official end of your website, though.

I like Hamilton as well. Iā€™m working on my site. Its going to be a free site to start for now but I think itā€™ll be just fine. One plus for me is of the millions of competition in my area ive spoke on b4 only 2 have websites and theyā€™re very unimpressiveā€¦

Ahh, gotcha. :slight_smile: Maybe thatā€™s why I remembered the logo so wellā€¦ familiarity.

Iā€™m intrigued at how many people are loving the Hamilton site.

Very interesting.

Perhaps many of us can relate to his business model, too.

They donā€™t know what they like til I tell em, Kevin. :wink:

To be honest, it could be Lorem Ipsum Dolor on the site for all I care, and it would still be gorgeous and grab my attention.

All I know I get lots of WCR visits and they stay on the site a LONG time :stuck_out_tongue:

I will say that it is very white, light, and bright.

We seem to have a fondness for bright, clean, and simple.