Who is a better Marketer?

Who is a better Marketer?

Ouch

By the way I was up in Dana Point today! I helped my buddy who does windows as a side job.

should have given me a hollar

Kevin Markets himself very well, and when you ARE your business that is huge.

Paul knows alot about marketing too, but Kevin markets his marketing services with [B]flying colors[/B].

I would’ve but he drove and he had to get back for a radio show he does.

It was a $500 job, and we were outa there by 11:15 AM (started at 9:45)

I wish I could say that was typical day for me… It’s not.

sounds like he did not even need your help.

My ladder :smiley:

Wow. I’ve chosen not to vote on this one.

why not?

Kevin. Im not saying Paul isnt good but I am saying Kevin comes around more and gives good advice to help understand our marketing mistakes when Paul come and just want to call people stupid and morons. Paul reminds me of the guy at school that got picked on had no friends and now that he found something he is good at he want to rub it in peoples face. Like the nerd at school that became a cop and now he is (in his mind) the coolest guy ever. Right Paul? :eek:

Really?

Are we really having a poll like this?

I think Kevin and Paul would say…“Better” is subjective.

Right.

For instance if “better” is defined by “who can drink more protein shakes in a 24hr period” or “who has a better GOA in their Monday night hockey games”, or “who spends more money on gas every week”, then I am [probably] hands down better.

But if you switch up the criteria I won’t fare so well.

In all seriousness, I am not sure of the intent of this thread, so I’ll take it at face value, and assume it was simply a desire to obtain a social sampling of perceptions.

It would be interesting for Paul and I to go into the same market space, and see who can get the most new clients in 14 days, using only $100.

Now THAT would be worth making a video :slight_smile:

\

Feels weird.

lol… doug your too funny!

that would be pretty cool. I would love to see that.

+2!

I’ll see your 2 and raise you 2.

My money would be on Kevin.

Not to Dis Paul, I bought his book and don’t feel like it was a waste of money by any means.

I was also a member of Kevins forum, but my payment info expired and Tory from Elite Window Washing snagged my spot. Otherwise I’d be on there right now.

Kevin Markets his service better though. Just my opinion.

I will put my money on Paul.