Window cleaning "cart"

Do any of you guys use something to carry your gear around the mall? I just rigged up a little cart to wheel around my bucket and equipment through the mall.

If you do lets see what you guys are workin with, once I get all my gear together I’ll be posting a pic of mine tomorrow morning when I go to use it at the mall.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central, Mass
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Hey Mike I know there have been a couple different guys here over the years that had made one and posted it…I did a quick search and didn’t find any… but I know they are here somewhere…

No bucket, I can get the glass, or the scrubber, or the brush/pad as wet as I want them with the three gallons in the center sprayer.
I can hit a second story window with it.

1 Like

I have that same cart!

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central, Mass

Nice set up.

I set it up for the mall jobs I have, I might use it everywhere instead of a belt… It was a lot easier carrying everything this way today

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central, Mass

1 Like

What brand sprayer is that? I use a sprayer like that for tinting. Love the cut off gutter material what a great idea

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Ace Hardware. Yes, downspout material and sink drain tubing. Very versatile.

Jesse Greene did one recently for resi work. I think He-Man made one too

Problem with the bucket on cart is the amount of water you can carry without splashing/dropping the water.

JLOC COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL SERVICES

sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

While I can see the usefulness of these DIY carts, the scream bucket bob to me.

This space for rent!

Being able to carry all of my equipment around a mall easily and conveniently sounds very bucket bob indeed I suppose.

Why do something that makes the job easier? You’re right haha

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central, Mass

1 Like

Are those gutter down spouts you are using to hold the mop ,sprayer,wagtail,and pole? if so nice touch.

Looks pretty slick setup…

SO…What are trying to say…

Yes, plastic down spouts and sink drain tubes. When needed it all comes apart for cleaning all the s;;t and cack that drains down to the bottom. Then it friction fits back together to hold the sprayer in place. I love it.

1 Like

Do you use the cart only for storefronts or for res to ?

Thats cool, looks handy

All I have is resi at this time. I use this for outside and would modify it as needed for any other work, in or out.
Please note: this is not my original idea. Phil Alexander posted it on youtube, I took it and ran with it.
I mount this all on a Magna Cart.
Dale

The only time i use this cart is for indoor malls, I have 10 stores in one mall right now. I needed something I could take water and tools in one go… So this cart was born, I’m in the process of adding a few more accessories for 2 extension poles and a better spot for my rags/floor towels.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central, Mass
Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app