Pump In A Box for Sale

I have a “Pump-In-A-Box” for sale. It’s a 1.4 GPM Shurflo pump with a 12volt battery wired to a controller for the output.

(I built it for pumping DI water for storefront window cleaning, but a lot of guys use these for applying chemicals over large areas)

I only used it twice, for about two hours each time, and it has only had water pumped through it. (But it is rated as a chemical pump). I only do residential, and I stopped doing window cleaning, so I have no use for it anymore, and I hate to see it go to waste.

Please note: The charger port (the plug seen in the right of the switch tray will not be included)

I’m asking $150.00 plus shipping, OBO.

Please call me at 828-273-7066 with questions or to purchase.

So what are you doing now?

Thats a great deal for the pump box! :wink:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for listing your asking price. Now @JfromtheD won’t be bellyaching about it… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow. That’s a great deal. Wish u would of seen this earlier. Just bought that same pump w/ box upgrade from Pressure Tek this morning

Thanks for asking! I dropped window cleaning from my offered services and just do power washing, roof cleaning & gutter cleaning. I just never could get good at window cleaning…you guys are artists! (No joke)

I know it’s a good price…I want someone to get a good deal! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Maybe if you like the one from PTek you’I’ll want another one! LOL

I’m sure I will. Unfortunately I’m just getting into roof cleaning ( it’s not so big on the south west coast) and by the time I need a second pump it will surely be gone.

I’ve got my first “real” roof cleaning job scheduled next week. I did a few tile roofs with a pressure washer ( I know…it was before I discovered this forum) back in the day before i decided it was too dangerous and to much of a liability. I get plenty of requests but have been hesitant to get into roof cleaning because in my area it’s mostly tile and most roofs have never been cleaned. So we’re talking 20+ years of build up. But I recently got a request to do a house wash, deck clean, and intended/ ext window clean. I sold the whole package plus the roof for $1500. It’s a little over 2000 sq ft, 2 story but only on one section of the house. Probably an add on. It might be slightly underbid when it comes to roof because of the steep pitch but $1500 for 4-6 hours with plus a great learning experience if worth it too me. I look forward to killing some big time roofs for some real bucks in the near future.

Oh my God, yes…anything but that… :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, this is NOT a roof pump. This is a low volume (1.4 GPM) pump which is useful for a portable WFP system (i.e. Backpack system replacement) or for large area chemical application (i.e. For large decks, etc…instead of ISO g a pump sprayer)

I hope that clarifies it a bit.

1 Like

are you pre or post treating drive ways and what are you to lay down chemical before you clean. I have been down streaming but lately i have been using pump up sprayer for stronger applications

I just want to sell this pump. Your question is not a bad one, but please keep this thread on topic.
Thank you!

1 Like

Just a little confused. I’m a window washer. The Windows get clean. Can we do this again?

It’s a 1.4 GPM pump. It’s powered by a 12 volt battery. It’s in a box. Either you want it, or you don’t.

What’s so confusing?

1 Like

Here’s a thread that may help clear up any confusion. This is the thread that made me decide to build this back in 2014.

http://windowcleaner.com/t/my-diy-pump-box/28260

Sorry…that was the wrong link…Here is the right one:

http://windowcleaner.com/t/build-your-own-12v-pump-cart-w-parts-list-and-video/31225

1 Like

Hey Atlas1, please please please tell me you sold this. I ordered all the parts to make one YESTERDAY! I didn’t see this thread until now. Since the last post dates back to Oct. 16th I presume it is sold.

hmmm this thread reminds me of an SNL sketch

Just left you a message

No this is different. You bought a roof pump.

Here