What is the average yearly income for Pressure washing?

$63,853.34

Shooting for a million gross this year. Not too bad for a dumb power washer. If u ask me window cleaners are dumb for not offering the service Ramone.

I seen some of your rigs on Facebook, impressive looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I appreciate that! Working on getting more

Hey Phil, What kind of setup do you have?

I was being a smart a$$. I donā€™t make anywhere near that much $$ power washing. In fact this is my first year as an add on. I have done a few small residential jobs so far this year. I am looking to see if the extra money is going to be enough to justify a new pressure washer. I have a 3.5 gpm portable with a honda motor. I traded a load of wood for it, so no money invested in it really. So far I havenā€™t made enough to justify a new machine. I just recently added it to my mailer as an add on to window cleaning along with screen repair. The jury is still out. Sorry if you took that previous quote as truth.

Thanks Phil for clarifying that for Me!!! LOL

Lets us Know how it goes with pressure washing and the screen repair.

GOOD LUCKā€¦

PW is a great add-on. I have a lot of customers that I feel use us because we offer more than just wc. We can just show up and get a lot done in one day.

So far this year, between house washes, pw all surface types, and gutter whitening (which involves just downstreaming sh and maybe scrubbing followed by a rinse), weā€™ve done $18,727.25 in pw services, 21% of our gross revenue.

How can increasing your knowledge and income be dumb? Labeling people as dumb?

I bought one this winter, and for spring made 10x what the machine cost. Great investment??? HELL YAH!!

How would one go about learning the skills and techniques needed to be able to competently pressure wash?

Pressure washing resource

Pressure Washing Resource

Gotta go to the pressure washing resource.

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Subscribe to Alex Curryā€™s YouTube videos.

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

$9,546. It should increase each year for me and eventually be a pretty fair percentage of my gross income.

Im a young guy as well. We started off doing carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, upholstery, windows, house washing, and gutters. We had the correct equipment to do it all and very quickly we decided we had to choose, indoor cleaning ( carpets, tile, upholstery ) or outdoor ( windows, house wash, gutters )ā€¦ Being a jack of all trades is negative more than its a positive. No one likes to hire a handy man to fix their furnace. They like to have a furnace guy come out. No one calls a handy man for a plumbing issueā€¦ They call a plumber. Its no different

1 Like

Iā€™m a PW in florida. I am by far and away the best around. I make 40-50 an hour and always go the extra mile for my customers. Its what you want to make of it. Learn right and it is a great job. Most guys are fly by nights go nowhere and pack it in.

Kyle Ballweg Glad I could help you. Let me know how it turns out.

How many people do you employ?

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT WILL BE INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PRESSURE WASHING BUSINESS IN MY AREA. SOME PEOPLE ATTEMPT TOO MANY SERVICES. I WOULD SPECIALIZE IN ONLY THE ABOVE, SET UP A WEBSITE, VET OPERATOR APPLICANTS- REQUIRE BACKGROUND CHECK. WOULD PROVIDE EQUIPMENT/ADVERTIZING/LIABILIUTY INS ETC TO START, THEY WOULD USE THEIR OWN VEHICLE AND DRIVERS INSURANCE. WOULD PAY 40% TO THEM/ 40% TO MYSELF & 20% FTO COVER EXPENSES. AM TOLD WC INS NOT NEEDED IF MY BUSINESS IS INCORPORATED & THEY ARE ā€œINDEPENDENT CONTRACTORSā€. ANY FEEDBACK WELCOME TO: [email protected] PLEASE SUBJECT ā€œWCR BLOGā€